The Website administration and the User System (User) collectively the Parties and individually the Party, have concluded the present Agreement on the following:
- Any information submitted by the Parties to each other when using the resources of the Site, is confidential.
- The user gives permission for the Administration of the Site to the collection, processing and storage of their personal data, as well as e-mail text and graphic advertising.
- The parties undertake to comply with this agreement, regulating legal relations connected with establishment, changing and termination of confidentiality in relation to personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
Administration of the Website gathers two types of information about users:
- - personal information which User knowingly disclose the Administration of the Site in order to use the resources of the Site;
- technical information automatically collected by Website software during the visit.
During the visit the User support Site automatically becomes available from standard logs (server logs). This includes the IP address of the User's computer (or proxy server if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet service provider, domain name, browser type and operating system, information about the website from which the User made the transition to the Site, the Site pages that you visit, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User uploads. This information is analyzed programmatically in the aggregate (impersonal) as for analysis of Website traffic and is used to develop proposals for its improvement and development. The relationship between IP address and personal information will never be disclosed to third parties, except in those cases when required by the laws of the country which resident is the User.
The Website administration is very serious about protecting personal information and never provide personal information to anyone, except when explicitly required by the authorized state body (for example, upon the written request of the court). All personal information of the User used for communication with him, for the execution of a transaction between Users of the Website with resources of the Site, to analyze Site usage, to develop proposals for its improvement and development and may be disclosed to other third parties only with his permission.
Administration of the Website shall protect the personal information of the User, using conventional security methods to protect information from loss, distortion and unauthorized use. Security is implemented by software firewall, access authentication procedures, use of cryptographic means of information protection, compliance with privacy policies.